Popular Posts

Saturday, July 16, 2011

BeFitting my Return!

I'm back from vacation and back to reality.
It's been two solid weeks with out a new post, one due to my vacation in San Francisco, and this past week due to a busy week of care-taking.

I have SO many new infatuations and things I want to show you all it's almost hard to decide where to start. Without a doubt you will be seeing post on the following things; My trip, Geisha and Nuns, Japanese Geta, GoJane.com, and some features of other bloggers, designers, artist, and organizations. And maybe even a poll! That might be fun!

It's been both a good week and a tiring week but I won't let the climate of my surroundings get to me. I have to move forward and do all I can to make things around me, including myself, better. I've been sketching a lot and churning out some amazing new ideas that I wish I could share but I don't know if my scanner works.

Otherwise, just be expecting many post and many subject matters.
Love you all.
Be Fitting.



P.S. Going to try getting a job at Macy's!! I want to work in the shoe or visual merchandiser departments. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment