Popular Posts

Sunday, June 12, 2011

BeFitting Me

I was up till about 5 a.m. today.
I'm not really sure why I guess because I had nothing better to do.
I downloaded Beyonce's new Singles "1+1" and "Best Thing I Never Had". Both are amazing songs that I recommend you go buy.
Otherwise I couldn't help but push refresh on my stats every fifteen seconds to see how many, more people had looked at this blog since the last fifteen seconds I'd checked. Ha ha. You'll be glad to know or at least there's about 100 views from the United States, 2 from the United Kingdom, and 4 from Germany! I've got to say this blog really does mean a lot to me and I hope it reaches some kind of following or popularity, but I realize to do this I have to keep posting and making good solid posts.

So Amen Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment