Popular Posts

Saturday, June 25, 2011

BeFitting Me

In the past couple of days a lot has happened in my personal life and my family's public matters. It's all a very sticky situation and has me in sort of a funk. But my posts just recently have been doing very well so I must be doing something right. I'm sure staying up till 5 a.m. to finish them has something to do with it.

My trip to San Francisco is inching nearer and nearer and I still have yet to pack at all! I have so much to do to get to that point. Like actually decently clean my room so I can walk around panicked whilst trying to pack. Ha ha. I wanted to cut my hair for the trip and post debut images of it upon my return, but it looks like for now I'm stuck with my ancient Bieber-esque haircut. I'm hoping to grow it out super long or cut it super short, but in both occasions I want to dye it some ridiculous AudreyKitching-esque color. But until I get a job I am stuck in the monotony of brown and medium length hair.

In other news most brands are presenting their Spring-Summer Ready-to-Wear for Men 2012. Most of them are extremely impressive Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, and Comme de Garcons, have most of my attention at this point and will take me some time to come around finding interest in other Menswear collections.

Lastly prepare for at least one more post for today before you can close the tab you have my page in. Of course it will probably come about 4:30 a.m. so I suggest you wait up for me. I was also messaged by a photographer friend of mine today in hopes of putting a photo-shoot together. So we shall see where this takes me, hopefully to a good place. Ha ha.

Love you all.

P.S.
Anyone know where I can buy some killer Mickey Mouse ears? I really need some in order to make my life feel complete. Leave info in a comment if you can.


4 comments:

  1. black suede pumps
    High heels tend to give the stylish dream of longer, more slim legs. High heels arrive in a wide assortment of styles, and the heels are found in a wide range of shapes, including stiletto, pump (court shoe), square, decreased, edge, and wedge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my review hereRead Full Article my companyclick here to investigate weblinkcheck out the post right here

    ReplyDelete