Popular Posts

Sunday, June 19, 2011

BeFitting Me

It's only about one o'clock. But, it feels like four to me.
Went to the Tanger Outlets in San Marcos today and I'm super drained.
But I figured as my peek toward almost 300 views comes closer it's best to have more posts flowing. Three hundred, from seven different countries it truly is amazing. I thank each and everyone of you for checking out this blog and hope for your continued support. <3

Back to the point.
Today was the first time in a long time I'd been in a formal shopping center. It was overwhelming. I'd forgotten the thrill of trying things on. It's a very ethereal experience. It has me excited to do more shopping. But I also noticed while I was shopping I was pickier and less sporadic in taste than I used to be. I know this is a sign my taste is refining and defining itself which in general is a religious experience of its own.
I'm listening to a play list of Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours' and Adele's '21'. Both are amazing albums I suggest for all of you to purchase.

I think since today was a shopping day I shall show you what I would have bought today had I had the money to. Also I didn't get to try or buy any heels because my Mother and Father were there. Lame. I'll just have to try getting some soon.


Friend of Jack, Red Touch Black:
Python Knuckle Duster Clutch --Sale 1645
Max Azria Cutout-back crepe blazer --Sale 172
Diamond Skull Pop Art Tank Top --14
Super Skinny Jeans --50
Yves Saint Laurent 'Palais' Platform Pump --720

I love you. Have a great week and be expecting posts through out the week as I prepare for San Francisco!

P.S. Just realized it's NOW four o'clock and it only feels like two. God my sleep pattern is completely screwy.

1 comment:

  1. black suede pumps
    High heels tend to give the stylish dream of longer, more slim legs. High heels arrive in a wide assortment of styles, and the heels are found in a wide range of shapes, including stiletto, pump (court shoe), square, decreased, edge, and wedge.

    ReplyDelete